-
November 21st, 2002, 06:20 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Post your own graphical jokes here!
I've did a few in the past, but never published them. Today I had an idea for another one, and I decided to post all of them here. I'll post a pic every 2-3 days.
#1: GameCube Product Showcase
-
November 21st, 2002, 06:29 PM
#2
Inactive Member
lol ok i'll see if i can come up with one. yours is good tho.lol
-
November 21st, 2002, 09:32 PM
#3
Inactive Member
LOL, but still just coz a game is meant for everyone doesnt' mean it's kiddy. Animal Crossing seems kiddy and is addictive and fun as hell!
-
November 21st, 2002, 10:31 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
The new Zelda is kiddy, and a waste of hardware, developers and development. Man it looks soooo ugly, and to think it was going to have the best realtime graphics ever... what a loss, what a great loss.
But it's not the only one. Most GC games look/are kiddish; Nintendo won't be pleasing most mature gamers with their kiddie stuff. We will prefer the normally poor graphics of the PS2 with good games and lots of RPGs rather than better graphics (still half as good as they should) sorta wasted on kiddie stuff. I want games with adult characters that act adult and do adult stuff. Not meaning sex here. Just adult.
-
November 21st, 2002, 11:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Again I sya, just because a game is aimed ate veryone doesn't mean it won't be great (Super Monkey Ball, Pikmin, Animal Crossing...) A kiddie game, IMO, are those Sesame street and Barbie games you see making up about half of the PSX's and PS2's library of games. NOt games that are aimed at Everyone. Hence the ESRB rating of E for everyone, and the YA, for Younger Audience (is that what it's called?)
On Zelda, I dled the Ganondorf/link fight from a few years back, and comparing to the new Zelda, I like new WAY better, outside of the deformed char models. IMO, a mature gamer si someone who goes past the graphics style, and plays the game for the game. Not for what it's graphics style is, but toteach their own, ne?
-
November 22nd, 2002, 12:31 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Not all games that look kiddish are bad ^_~ Take Okage for example! It's sort of a kiddish game, there's no death in the game, but surprisingly it's a great game. Funny, unique, if it weren't for the slowness and battle system this game would be the ideal game in my eyes. ^_^
However, I do agree with you on the new Zelda. And I thought the pink-haired Link was bad O_o
-
November 22nd, 2002, 01:51 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Anyways, this is a topic for another thread... back on topic...
I don't have any, all I ahve are from Penny Arcade
-
November 22nd, 2002, 02:09 AM
#8
Inactive Member
uhh ... what d ya mean by graphical jokes? ^^;;
<-- dont forget king of CIDS
-
November 22nd, 2002, 03:59 AM
#9
Inactive Member
He means pictures, comics (Penny Arcade), and other images that make fun of gaming systems and stuff, like the one he posted above ^_^
I don't have any at the moment though =/
-
November 22nd, 2002, 09:47 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I don't have them also, but we still can have that which says that God kills a kitten when you buy a Sony product.... ^^ :: Points to newly aquired PS2 of Wiseman....: [img]redface.gif[/img] _O Catcyde! ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks